cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycling Redundant Equipment

oldclocker

I have several pieces of redundant BT Broadband equipment I wish to dispose of so looked on BT website for how to do this.

I telephoned the number given for recycling and waited an age to speak to someone, to be told to ring another number, after going through the same situation, I was told that the first number I contacted was the right one, I phoned the first number again and was told best just to put it in the bin.

Anyone else had this experience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi oldclocker,

there is a few options available to you, depending on what you are wanting to send back we can send you jffy bags to put the equipment into, to allow you to return it to us, or you can go to your local council/recycler and drop them off with them as thet will have a place for you to dump small electrical appliances.

Mark

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi oldclocker,

there is a few options available to you, depending on what you are wanting to send back we can send you jffy bags to put the equipment into, to allow you to return it to us, or you can go to your local council/recycler and drop them off with them as thet will have a place for you to dump small electrical appliances.

Mark

oldclocker

Tried phoning to get Jiffy bag as suggested again but same thing happened, resorted to taking the to the recycle centre.