cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

thewantedhost

What do we have to do around here to get some?!

I've been waiting around looking at "Loading..." and a little circle that is starting to make me dizzy for getting close to an hour now.

Forum support seems EXTREMELY sluggish, and I don't see why I should have to pay to ring.

So, what exactly do I have to do to get some support?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the support you have been given by users on the forum. As the forum Guidelines and welcome information states, these Forums are for BT Business customers to discuss how to get the most out of their BT Business products and services with other customers. If you have an issue that needs to be resolved by BT please contact us.

Is the support you require in reference to your other post this week on the forum - Change Domains NS?

If it is, one of our users has already answered this. Zone settings enable you to configure your domain name and your email. To change where you domain points you would need to configure your zone setting. As this support file outlines, It can take up to 24 hours for your changes to fully take effect.

If the zone settings are grayed out, or will not let you change them you will need to Contact the Domain Team. This is a webform and not a telephone number, so you will not need to pay.

If it is some other form of support you require please can you explain and I can point you in the right direction.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the support you have been given by users on the forum. As the forum Guidelines and welcome information states, these Forums are for BT Business customers to discuss how to get the most out of their BT Business products and services with other customers. If you have an issue that needs to be resolved by BT please contact us.

Is the support you require in reference to your other post this week on the forum - Change Domains NS?

If it is, one of our users has already answered this. Zone settings enable you to configure your domain name and your email. To change where you domain points you would need to configure your zone setting. As this support file outlines, It can take up to 24 hours for your changes to fully take effect.

If the zone settings are grayed out, or will not let you change them you will need to Contact the Domain Team. This is a webform and not a telephone number, so you will not need to pay.

If it is some other form of support you require please can you explain and I can point you in the right direction.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.