cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Issue with BT Secure Services & BT Business Hub

warren3945
Can some-one point me in the right direction to escalate an issue that I am cyrrently experiencing. We took out CISCO firewalls and LYNKSIS ADSL routers and replaced them with BT Secure Services and BT Business Hub in 4 of our sites (why?). Since its install just over 5 weeks ago, we have been experiencing abhorrent issues with the 2 - wire hijacking the BT Secure Services Box settings. Whilst the office in LA are fantastic, the issue is the BT Business Hub as it is NOT compatible. I need to escalate this issue as the settings drop all the time, I cant get site 2 site VPN, I cant let my employees home-work, it drops my email, internet et al and has cost me thousands in getting an engineer to go around and reset them, plus the additional costs of not being able to function my business. I was told that the products were not only plug and play but compatible and I need to seriously speak to some-one about what is going on. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Sorry about the problems you are experiencing. If you could please private message me the serial number we can do a firmware upgrade on the router which should fix the issue. Or if you could supply a contact details (via PM) we can arrange a call.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Sexton

hi

My company are thinking of adopting this service and I wonder if the issue you found were resolved?  What happened?

Rgds

Ed Sexton

clarkgp

BT Secure Services is now delivered with an integral ADSL2+ modem which is backward compatible with all BT Broadband circuits. The Business hub is no longer required.

Garry Cark

Clearpath Networks