cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The OneBillPlus conundrum.

GadgetBoy

Having recently discovered BT have been charging me £60/yr for a service I haven't used for 8 or 9 years I decided to register for eBilling so I could easily manage my accounts online.

I went through the process to be presented with a page which referred me to the OneBillPlus pages because my bills are on a OneBillPlus.

I searched for the appropriate OneBillPlus page to find out you can't manage a OneBillPlus online.

My OneBillPlus is 3 sparse pages with a total and a VAT amount. How am I supposed to know what I'm being charged for with that? And no, before you ask I don't get a CD.

I then spent approximately 3 hours on the phone yesterday to try and see if I could merge my WM accounts to find this isn't possible.

What is going on BT? Your practices make even the simplest tasks almost insurmountable for the poor customer. This is the last straw in a comedy of errors which has lasted several years with various issues.

Look BT. I'm bending over backwards to be a good customer. I'm actively trying to give you money. You have my phone, my web hosting, my broadband, my mobile broadband. I am BT Dealer so I'm actively trying to get more customers and money for you. For once can I ring up, get a person and not a robotized answering service and actually get the right department I have pressed 27 buttons on my phone to get. Somebody who speaks english would be a bonus.

4 REPLIES 4

happystaffie

I share your sentiments. My conundrum with e-saver is now in its fourth week and still no resolution - first bill received, but not in our business name so I cannot pay it. I want to, I have the funds to do so, but I won't until I get a bill in the name of our organisation.

I understand with e-saver I am paying for a 'do-it-yourself' service, but if the web site only allows you to do 95% of the things and the 5% that you cannot do are the things that BT have got wrong you're cornered. And no one wants to help. Every operator says 'you're e-saver, do it online'. Online, the LiveChat, tell me they 'cannot change that you'll have to ring'. Round and round we go.

Good luck.

Alun
Master User

Hi GadgetBoy,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your Onebillplus. For help and support with this I would suggest contacting billing through www.bt.com/business/contact. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alun
BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

GadgetBoy

Hi Alun

I have spoken to the OneBill helpdesk and the problem is this. They're not prepared to discuss individual WM bills because they don't have access to the original source information. If I ask for a detailed bill all I get is the 3 page summary I've already got. I've since found out I am being posted the CD but it's being sent to the wrong address and they can't generate a duplicate.

I'm running around in circles here and getting nowhere fast.

Cheers

David

Alun
Master User

If it is regarding a specifc WM account you can contact the Broadband Billing department about this.

Regards,

Alun
BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.