cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage metering display for "NOTICE: Your usage is approaching the 10.0GB usage limit"

Banders

Is it possible for me to set some type of statistics display on my BT account pages that shows my internet usage over time?

If BT are not able to provide this display, can you recommend an application that I can download and install that would provide these statistics, or alternatively, a method to set up the windows performance monitor (I'm using Windows XP) that would give some indication of internet usage.

I have also noticed that this email message can take up to 2 or 3 days to get dispatched, why does it take so long to send out this message?  

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi Banders,

I am afraid BT do not offer any usage tracker to monitor the usage on the BT website.

We also do not recommend any application, this is something maybe another forum user would be able to advise you further on.

However if you wish to know your usage you can contact the Technical Team who would be able to check this for you.

Sorry for the delay of 2-3 days in receiving your email.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.