cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Firefox + Apple Mac

BrianK

Hi I am trying to use firefox to configure my website and I can logon and select the management option but cannot access my actual account, it just stops. It will down load the manual but no FTP or site configure. I have ensure Java is upto date and the java blocker is off -- any thoughts most welcome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BrianK

Thank you Burkem 5, I have installed Chrome as you suggested and I am going to reserve this for site development and maintenance only. I have arranged access to the revised MyOffice access point on the new BT Business Page and access is now quite straight forward. Response times, though slow, are an improvement on Safari and I understand the response issue is being addressed by BT.

Thanks again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Burkem5
Guru

Hi BrianK

I have seen this issue before, I think some plug ins are not playing well with the easy site wizard

try a fresh install of a new browser like Chrome or Opera 

or run Firefox in incognito mode / private browsing 

Let me know if this helps 

Thanks 

Burkem5

BrianK

Thank you Burkem 5, I have installed Chrome as you suggested and I am going to reserve this for site development and maintenance only. I have arranged access to the revised MyOffice access point on the new BT Business Page and access is now quite straight forward. Response times, though slow, are an improvement on Safari and I understand the response issue is being addressed by BT.

Thanks again