cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to create a website for my company. Need Help!!!

GeorgeMichael

I am working in an advertising company and I want to establish a website for my company. I am little bit nervous about fake companies which take money early and not complete your work at time. Anyone please suggest me any company which can make a website for me and ask for the money after the completion of the work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DigitalGangsta

Hi, I am a web designer currently looking to create more websites. Please take a look at our website & portfolio  of previous work @ www.digitalgangsta.co.uk 

Your project sounds like something we’d be interested in if you want to discuss further please contact us at info@digitalgangsta.co.uk and we’ll be happy to explain specifics and draw you a mock up of what the site could look like. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Lou

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

alastair
Grand Guru

i know a guy

www.zenelements.co.uk

only one i know im afraid. shop around though

=~~= All Glory to the Hypnotoad! =~~=

CSTWebServices

Just read your post, my company CST Web Services can help.

http://www.cstwebservices.co.uk.  (In the process of completing my website)

Cheers,

Chris

DigitalGangsta

Hi, I am a web designer currently looking to create more websites. Please take a look at our website & portfolio  of previous work @ www.digitalgangsta.co.uk 

Your project sounds like something we’d be interested in if you want to discuss further please contact us at info@digitalgangsta.co.uk and we’ll be happy to explain specifics and draw you a mock up of what the site could look like. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Lou