cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why make life so difficult for your selves?

kicteam

I only joined to have a moan, so please humour me.

Builders who are working on my home office managed to break the phone/broadband cable so I lost my business line.

This was on the 15th, reported it. told CS exactly what happened and waited.......

Its now the 20th and as this is my business line I am desperate to get the line back up.

Duringthe last few days have been on the customer service chat site a couple of times, completely powerless to do anything but agree service is unacceptable. Even had engineers down at the exchange at the bottom of my drive, who have been asked to check the exchange, even though in the notes at BT it clearly states 3 times that the cable on the wall has been broken, but the engineers in the exchange cant fix cables, only exchange work.

Today I spoke to a human being who gave me the Openreach damaged cable line which I rung. Did not seem right as these people seemed to deal with major cable failures where they have come down and maybe a danger to people. Anyway they took my details, 30 mins later I have an Openreach engineer here looking confused, looking for a major cable problem. I explained, he laughed and smiled and then within 5 mins repaired my cable and I am up and running. Hooray!!!!

Just received a call from another engineer, in the exchange at the bottom of my drive, checking the line again......

H could not find anything wrong with the line......... I wonder why.

Just wonder how much our bills could be reduced by if you became efficient at what you do........

Thanks, I feel better now

2 REPLIES 2

daempii

I am wondering. It has been 2 weeks. Have this issue been resolved on your end?

FSDSMAN
Power User

If you live near Kent I will put in a new line in an hour and test it.