cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web hosting

TieMan

trying to use "EasySiteWizard Pro" - but to be frank it is beyond useless - it keeps crashing and I am left with the scrolling bars forever.

I can not upload pictures at all, if I go into file manager it will suddenly tell me that there is nothing in any file when there definitely is.

Is there some sort of problem or does it simply not work?

Can I have a refund and compensation?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

TieMan

So... 11 people have viewed this but nobody has replied...

I am paying loads of money for BT webhosting and the product does not actually work.

Plumly
Grand Master

Hi Tieman,

I've been using this product for about 3 years now and never once had the problems that you have had, reason i state that is you may find that the issue is with your webbrowser rather then the Web interface, have you tried resetting your browser to default settings,

Thanks
Plumly

TieMan

Well I have tried it from two different computers and get the same message on both - although both are running the same OS Windows 8.1 and the latest version of Internet Explorer.

I had noticed that whenever I enter the web hosting program a warning message pops up telling me that my version of Internet Explorer is old and out of date, when clearly it is not.

Burkem5
Guru

Hi Tieman,

I am sorry you have been having issues, 

I know that some people have been having issues with internet explorer 11,  what I would recommend us to download firefox or chrome and try with this.

Let me know if this helps

Burkem5

Just to let you know the BT forums are for advise, and while we do actively monitor and try to answer as many posts as quickly as possible, the best way to report a fault with your service would be to contact us

TieMan

OK but have you actually tried clicking on that link for "contacts"? There is absolutely nothing there for someone with a web hosting problem...

It is more than a little disappointing to hear the suggestion that perhaps my version of Internet Explorer is too new!! I have tried on a third computer running IE9 and the same problem presents itself.

If I treated my customers with half the contempt that BT does I would be out of business within a week!! There is no direct nuimber to call where I can talk to someone who speaks English as their first language and this forum is only "for advice"...

What is the point?

BT's web hosting is an utter rip-off and a waste of money; it's not just that it doesn't work - it's that BT and BT's staff simply don't care that it doesn't work.

Sogo7
Grand Master

To be honest... with any WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) website builder the end results are typically dreadfull and no business owner should be trying to use one. I know it looks simple enough to build a website but in reality the learning curve is steep and financially it makes more sense to sub the task out to a Professional Web Designer.

Whilst BT does offer a Web Design service there are many others out there. Nearly every town from Anchorage to Zanzibar has almost a dozen local freelancers who you can discuss your needs with face to face. A good place to find one and see the kind of work they do for clients  visit here...

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner

Burkem5
Guru

Hi Tieman,

I have clicked on the contacts link

then clicked on Faults and Technical Help > Domains and Webhosting > Hosting General enquiry > I then clicked for number and got the number for our technical help desk which is, for all BT Business Customers, UK based.

I understand your frustration in attempting to access this but I assure you that the service is up and running,  I have checked this and there are no known major service outages or planned engineering works on this site.   I think the best way to move forward and get you access to this would be to download a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.

I have seen issues with access before and in 99.9% of cases this fixes the issue.

Thanks

Burkem5

rishisharma

I am also using this produt from 2 years approx but not face problem. .make sure your browser and other thing uptodate. .