cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Samsung TV USB - help!

stileway62

As I can't have BT Vision (having a business line!) I'd like to get the full use of my new Samsung tv which will go on the internet using wireless connection with the Samsung USB device. All goes well - network found but "current gateway not on network". Instead of setting up the connection manually which I did, there is also an option for "PBC (WPS)" - any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Tracey
Guru

Hi stileway62,

Unfortunately we are not able to assist with this, hopefully one of the forum users will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

a-hill
Grand Master

PBC WPS is a Push Button Config system designed for routers that require you to physically push a button that then allows wireless association for a certain (for example, the big button with a keyhole on the front of the business hub). This function is disabled on the Business Hub and physically not in use, so shouldn't be an issue with regards to your problem at least.

MHC
Guru

No idea abouit the wireless method especially as I have not yert read all of the manual.

I have connected mine (8000 series) though the ethernet (RJ45) connection and it runs fine.   Have you tried a wired connection to prove it can be achieved on your network?

josspross

I have not got BT tv but have a Sony Bravia with a LAN port can I use my home hub connection and how???

Ian1974

Hi Stileway62,

To connect using WPS, just select the option on your tv then press the WPS button on the BT Hub, the wireless light should start flashing and this should connect automatically.

Kind Regards,

Ian - F -

BT Business Support