cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Broadband Outage

gsharp

Some BT Business customers couldn't get online earlier, sorry for the inconvenience. It's fixed now, restart your Hub to connect

Graeme

BT Business Support Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3

MHC
Guru

Graeme,

Nice to see the message but how would I have got to it with no access?

Also,  when callling to see if there was a fault - using the 0800 Infnity Helpdesk number the message received was "Extension 3328494 Sorry that extension does not exist"   And call to the normal fault line suggested checking on-line!

a-hill
Grand Master

This was just part of the overall updates that were posted here, BT.com, on the IVR when calling the helpdesk, the service status line and twitter... post the info on as many places as possible to try and reach as many customers as possible 🙂

Mittens930

The BT broadband in Bampton EX16 is of appalling quality.... and has been for the last three weeks or so.

Despite new routers being sent to at least 200 premises/households in the last week or so… the service trips out every few minutes or so… The old router was actually superior, i.e. it only tripped out every 20 mins.

Now you get connection for 2-3 mins… then 5mins no go…and it’s like this 24/7.

You cannot do any serious work online as a consequence… Bearing in mind this service is at a premium cost rate; my advice is dumping BT at your earliest convenience, its complete rubbish.

It’s simply no longer a viable business service at all. God forbid you’re in financial service and need real time live access to the stock market/FOREX.