cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Smart Hub 3 and WiFi Discs

iand15

I have recently upgraded to FF and now have a BT Business Smart Hub 3.  I have a number of the black WiFi discs which I used with my previous Business Smart Hub 2.  Is it correct that these discs will not work with the smart hub 3 as I have been struggling to try and connect them ?

Can anyone please advise ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

VickyK
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @iand15 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The complete Wi-Fi discs are not compatible with the BT Business Smart Hub 3 but there are new discs we can help order for you which are compatible. If you'd like help with this, please send me a message and I can help you.

Thanks,

^VickyK

iand15

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the reply. I guessed they would probably be incompatible, although it was never mentioned to me prior to upgrading ! Yes please - can you give me some more details etc

Thanks

Ian

FTTxpert

Sorry for hijacking your thread but it looks like you have a Business Smart Hub 3...

Could you take a look at this topic and report back please?

Link to topic

Thanks

YozzaHughes

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but i will be getting Full fibre on the 24th and currently using and need 2 of the black discs. Is there any way of asking the engineer to bring a couple for when he sets it all up?

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi YozzaHughes, 

If you need the disc then the best thing to do it contact the team after the new service is installed to order them. The engineer that comes out to install the new service is not someone who would have access to the disc, they need to be ordered with BT Business directly on 0800800152.

Thank you

Adam