cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDP keeps disconnecting on HUB6 HELP

stu_clouds

Hello,

We recently installed a bt hub 6 in our offices. We use RDP alot to access our systems, we find the connection drops and reconnects every minute or so. This is not good at all and disrupts the work we do on the RDP. I worked fine on our previous BT router. I wonder if there is a setting change i can make or if i need to replace the router? i would rather not replace if there is another answer as we have alot of port settings etc set up.

Regards

Stuart

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi stu_clouds,

I hhave spoken to out 2nd line suport team about your issue, and they are advising there is no known issue with RDP on the smart hub, they have asked if you can export the logs that shows the drops and send this in to us with the phone number of the broadband line and the serial number of your router, we can get the issue looked into for you.

If you contact us with the details the helpdesk can get a case raised and pass the details to out 2nd line suport team to get looked into.

Markp

nibornotsa

I have the same problem with new smart hub with extension of contract. I've had to revert to hub 5 to regain RDP continuous connection.

I'd be happy to provide logs.