cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retaining a BT Connect email address

AnneT

Hello All,

Can any BT employees help me with this please. We're looking to move our broadband away from BT but have a BT Connect email address. We're happy to pay to retain the email address and have been reading up about premium mail. Every time I have spoken to BT about this they tell me that we can't keep this address. Is this correct?

Unfortunately for us the email address is on the liveries of all of our vans and cars and is our main business email.

Any help or advise anyone can give me on this would be much appreciated

Thanks in Advance

14 REPLIES 14

Di_T

Hi AnneT

Did you resolve your issue?

I had Business broadband via my employer with btconnect email but years ago cancelled the broadband. Can I still link my btconnect email to a domain when the service was cancelled so long ago do you know? The Email stopped working last Saturday so now need to sort alternative way to retain it.

Thanks

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Di_T

When you say a domain, is this a domain that you pay for through BT Business? 

^BethM

Di_T

Hi BethM

I don't have a domain but wondering if I get one, can I resurrect my btconnect email?

My account logged out overnight last Saturday and I cannot get back in as I dont know the password and does not let me reset it. Online chat could not help as they said they couldn't find an account to find they email. They just kept saying the email as gone.  So I have multiple issues going on so trying anything.

Thanks

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Di_T

Can you please send me over a private message? I don't think it's possible but if I can take some details I'll try and find out for sure for you. 

^BethM

Di_T

Hi Beth

I have sent you a private message. 

Appreciate anything you can do to help.

Thanks