Can't know how to solve this

Pats, I've been searching for a way how to open an ost file. I've been a problem with my .ost in MS Outlook. I can't get access to it from yesterday evening. I have many important messages in this file, unfortunately only two or three days and after I will get huge problems related to my job.

BT Employee

Re: Can't know how to solve this

Hi evawyatt

As there is a .ost file, that sounds very much like an Exchange email address - so you could have a Business Apps account with us rather than just a standard email. What errors do you get when you try to open the .ost file?

Regards

Ryan

Re: Can't know how to solve this

MS Outlook widely used by the most of the firms around the globe for providing the better connectivity among the clients and employee, also Outlook and Exchange server provides a most secured shield to protect the data from any cyber-attack or data breach.

Outlook file an offline file created by Outlook automatically in the local system during the first signup of account. It mainly works to store the replica of the mailbox items locally when the catches mode enabled and provided the facility to work on Outlook without the internet. When the internet connection reestablished, the offline work will be updated accordingly with the server through the auto synch mechanism. But some time due to several reasons when Outlook Profile stopped working and makes the OST file inaccessible. Users perceive trouble in access their mailbox items when Outlook account failed to open.

Help, you can take the help of third party tool like Stellar Converter for OST, OST to PST converter tool etc to convert the OST file to PST format and then easily import the converted PST file in the new outlook profile through “Import & Export Wizard” to reassess the mail items.  3rd party tools offer, the users to open the OST file format without the exchange and outlook account by allowing to save the converted data into the different formats like MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, and PDF.

/* /