cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using e-mail with web hosting

Rmc

I previously have business broadband and web hosting with BT. I have now stopped the broadband (moving to home broadband) but kept the web hosting.  By stopping my business broadband I have been told my @btconnect e-mail account will cease in 30 days.  However, I have been using my @domain.co.uk e-mail address for several years as my main e-mail account (and re-directing any @btconnect e-mails to this). So, my question is, will my @domain.co.uk e-mail still work for both incoming and outgoing e-mail in 30 days time?  Many thanks for anyone who can help with this.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Rmc,

I replied to you on the 20th at about 15:30, to advise that your account is going to be ok and that none of the addresses you gave me are marked for deletion.

Markp

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Rmc,

If you can send me your email address details via a private message, I can have a look into the account for you to advise you of your options.

Markp

Rmc

Hi markp, I sent you a private mail but have not received a reply yet. King regards.

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Rmc,

I replied to you on the 20th at about 15:30, to advise that your account is going to be ok and that none of the addresses you gave me are marked for deletion.

Markp

Rmc

Sorry, did not get your e-mail but many thanks for your help markp, it is much appreciated.