email Group / dlist

Can I set up an email group / dlist - ie a single email address that will deliver all mail to multiple email accounts?

cheers

trogtuite

Power User

Re: email Group / dlist

Me too. I would also like to know if this is possible with BT.

Power User

I believe that the BT servers will allow you to send up to 50 emails at a time through a disto list. If you need to do more than that you would need to purchase the Organise and Share product which will allow you to send 500 emails at a time.

Hi - that's not quite what I had in mind - the type of group / dlist I want is so I can set up a single email address which will then deliver incoming emails to all the email addresses on the dlist / group.

cheers

Patrick Tuite

Guru

You set that up in your mail client - and then just use that groun in the TO or BCC field.

How can I buy the Organise and Share product.  I want to send email to a large group of members in our residents association -about 120 in number.   From my BT internet address.  I hope to avoid keying in each address separately.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi there gerrycanning,

we no longer sell Oragnise and share, this has been replaced with Office 365 Business Essentials, follow the link for more information on it.

Markp