cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange 2010 Migrated to Exchange 2016 send connectors won't work

perezjulio

Hi, we have been with BT for about 10 years (for better or for worst) we have an SBS 2011 with exchange 2010 that I setup 5 or so years ago and the exchange server is capable of receiving and sending emails fine, no problem whatsoever. last week we migrated to a new windows 2012 r2 server and a new exchange server, we migrated the active directory, dns, exchange 2016 etc and everything seems to be fine and we can send emails internal and external with no problem, HOWEVER I noticed on Friday that if I shutdown the old server (as I will have to do in 21 days when the grace period ends ) the external emails go no where...I have try everything I know about send connectors and try as many configurations as possible but it is impossible....Called BT a couple of times one I was left waiting for a call back inside 3 hours and the other one, the guy told me that it could not help me...

I did not change the domain or the pointer, I only changed the name of the server...

Is there any one that can tell me what I need to do to get the new server to send emails  through BT as it happens with the old server?

Thanks a lot for the help.

0 REPLIES 0