cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Office Communicator Help has vanished

cornwer

When I am running BT Office Communicator and go to Help > Help it's obviously trying to load a web page, but the page isn't there. The 404 page that is displayed gives no indication of the URL of the missing page.

I'm not sure if I need to upgrade my version of the software (I have version 3.1.5 build 43977) or if BT need to reinstate the missing web page.

If I do need to upgrade my software version, how would I do this?

Message Edited by cornwer on 07-01-2009 06:55 PM
Roger Cornwell
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gemma
Just to let you know, the Help link is now fully functional again.

Once again, sorry for the frustration this caused you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

coastaldell
I've just installed Version 3.3.2 build 48116 & have noticed the same problem. That's quite a jump from your release. You would think that a simple problem like this would get immediately jumped on by BT support ! Another easily avoidable dent to the reputation of BT's support !  

gemma
Sorry for the frustration this has caused you. This is being looked into as we speak, it appears a FURL is no longer as friendly as it should be!

I will update this post as soon as the re-direct has been fixed. In the meantime, if you would like access to the support page please see:

BT Office Communicator
Message Edited by Anna on 04-02-2009 11:50 AM

gemma
Just to let you know, the Help link is now fully functional again.

Once again, sorry for the frustration this caused you.

coastaldell

Thanks Gemma ,

My faith in BT is beginning to return !

Any chance of you also checking out my post 'BT Office Communicator advertising banner' ?

cornwer

Thanks Gemma.

Incidentally, I was able to upgrade my BT Office Communicator simply by downloading the latest version and installing it over the previois one.

Roger 

Roger Cornwell