cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Virtual Device for Huawei Mobile Services

AlvaradoWright

I want to apply HMS to my app. However, buying an actual Huawei phone is not on my shortlist. Does Huawei provide an Android Virtual Device for that purpose? If not, how to test if my implementation of HMS actually works?

Official Website

10 REPLIES 10

Lenard

@AlvaradoWright wrote: 

I want to apply HMS to my app. However, buying an actual Huawei phone is not on my shortlist. Does Huawei provide an Android Virtual Device for that purpose? If not, how to test if my implementation of HMS actually works?

Official Website

Yes, Huawei do provide an Android Virtual Device called Cloud Debugging of AppGallery Connect to test your app for Huawei Devices.

Cloud Debugging tests your app using mainstream Huawei devices provided by Huawei. You can run your app on the latest and most popular Huawei devices to test app functions. Besides, you can debug apps on two real devices at the same time using one HUAWEI ID. Assume that you have applied for a device successfully.

Peter69

@AlvaradoWright wrote: prepaidgiftbalance

Official Website

Cloud Debugging tests your app using mainstream Huawei devices provided by Huawei. You can run your app on the latest and most popular Huawei devices to test app functions. Besides, you can debug apps on two real devices at the same time using one HUAWEI ID. Assume that you have applied for a device successfully.

FloresF

Create new or run existing Android emulator via Android Studio or ADB. Install HMS Core APK downloaded from Go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications. Make sure that HMS Core has required permissions like SMS for SMS retrieving or push notifications.

Eleanor69

An Android Virtual Device (AVD) is a configuration that defines the characteristics of an Android phone, tablet, Wear OS, Android TV, or Automotive OS device that you want to simulate in the Android Emulator. The Device Manager is an interface you can launch from Android Studio that helps you create and manage AVDs.

MyHTSpace

Leon69

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.
HISD Connect Login

Leon69

@AlvaradoWright wrote: My Waffle House

Official Website

Android Emulator allows you to run emulations of Android devices on Windows, macOS or Linux machines. The Android Emulator runs the Android operating system in a virtual machine called an Android Virtual Device (AVD). The AVD contains the full Android software stack, and it runs as if it were on a physical device.

Leon69

@AlvaradoWright wrote: Novitasphere Portal

Official Website

Android Emulator allows you to run emulations of Android devices on Windows, macOS or Linux machines.

miamas

I am grateful for the information and the suggestions that you have provided. I will make an effort to understand it better for more.

KDealer

miamas

Same I have exactly the same doubt

check here