BT Business Complaints

Hi, having exhausted all routes to resolve a number of issues with our business account (50 x PSTN, 4 x ISDN 30, MITEL, EFM etc) - can you please advise what is the next route / contact to the senior complaints team

We have a number of issues relating to failed moves, incorrect billing of cancelled accounts, a number of services we are being billed for that are incorrect and also some assets that we cannot identify

BTLB and BT options/ISDN teams have completely failed on all accounts resolve. We are probably looking at over £5k in incorrect charges (at least)

Regards

JW

Re: BT Business Complaints

Update: I have also completed the BT Business esclation form and have emailed the CEO/Business Compaints team. Any additiona routes for escalation though would be greatly appreciated (that are not BTBL and standard BT contact as both are completley ineffective)

Regards

Administrator

Hi there jondw1970

I am sorry to see you are having so much trouble in getting your complaint resolved, I have raised this for you uner the reference IMP1614070 with our complaints team to get them to look into it and to contact you to get it resolved.

Regards

Markp

Yea good luck with that, Ive been trying for three days, been told too many times to count someone will call me back and they never do, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Yes not a very good service, I have just moved my buisness account for the second time, fist time they told me there was no landline to the property but I was looking at one. Eventually they agreed and my £125 fee for btopenreach to connect us was refunded.
Second time around they again told me that there was no landline and bt openreach would have to send an engineer around, again I was looking at a bt openreach bok in the property, another £125 please again I have just got this cancelled.
Plus bt sent me emails saying that as I have cancelled my service (not cancelled but moved) I would loose all my Company emails and web space bt are currently trying to resove that as well.
My main complaint is that most times I get put through to either India or the Phillipines where the operators are of no hrlp at all, I am sure they have not even understood what The issues I am trying to resolve