cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set Price inclusive of delivery?

whoknows
Super User

Using Bt eShop and about to complete the pricing.  However, the pricing shows but with text next to it saying "Plus delivery".  I aim to have the product inclusive of delivery (to the UK mainland anyway).

So how can i remove the "plus Delivery" text?

And, how can i ensure that at checkout the price is inclusive of delivery - although I have to admit, i haven't got to testing this bit yet, and am assuming the system will want to add a delivery charge.  Where can i set the price to be inclusive of deliver?

Thanks in advance....

WK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

whoknows
Super User
5 REPLIES 5

rhosyn
Power User

Hi

I just set 'Free Uk Delivery' as a delivery method under the Delivery and Payment settings, then in the drop down box on the order page I have the Free Delivery option, which has a £0 value and also a 'Next Day' option which has a £5.95 value

Oh, and to change the text, you go into basket settings (I think but can't remember without looking) but I can't look now as eShop's off what a pain!

If you haven't sorted it by the time we can get back on eShop I'll get back to you!

whoknows
Super User

Cool...thanks.  Will check out when the system comes back. 

When I log out of eShop, i get landed on a e Pages login page which have bookmarked, but can't seem to rmemeber my userid and password i set in eShop - i think it may work if you can't access through BT My Office - not that it's much good at the moment!!!

whoknows
Super User
By the what how can you deal with deliveries outside the uK on the eShop package - i mean about charging different rates for differnt weights and countries...or can that only be done in teh eLite package with regions??/

whoknows
Super User
OK...have set up UK Free Delivery - where is the drop down box to add the price of delivery? 

whoknows
Super User
Found it....