cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Photoalbum on the easysitewizard pro

amor

Hi is anyone else having problems with their photo albums on their website?

I have photo albums on my website and all has been fine for 3 years, but now all photoalbums that have copyright 2010 on the bottom are ok and all those that I have recently updated by adding pictures and have copyright 2011 do not work properly.

The slideshow does not work and when you click on any picture on the photoalbum it comes up really large on the page and does not include any of the photo title or photo description, so customers can not see names of any of the pictures.

I have reported to bt through help and support and it has been almost a week and no sign of anything working yet.

Anyone else having this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gsharp

hello, Im sorry for the problems you have been having getting support on these issues.

This was identified as a bug and has since been fixed and implemented

Sorry again for the disruption this must have caused you.

Thanks for participating,

Graeme

BT Business Support Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nguitar
BT Partner
BT Partner
Hello, I would call in to Technical Support to have an agent further troubleshoot the issues that you are describing.

joyce

I'm having simular problems and am so far up to 30 minutes of frustration on the supposed BT help line and I haven't even gotten through to the right department yet! Each person I speak to seems to have no idea of what I'm talking about and then when they finally come to this conclusion they tell me I'm through to the wrong department, although I've simply called the number I was told to by the previous person.

Some online guidance would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Joyce

joyce

Well, 45minutes of frustration and no help and 4 hours later have started to give up that they're going to call back like they said they would (shame on you BT). After a lot of trial and error I think (and really hope) I have found a solution that works for me - hopefully it works for you too!

The big difference seems to be if I put an 'enter' (i.e. a new or empty line) in the description. If I just keep it to continuous text, it seems to work fine. Go figure!

Good luck! I'll easily admit I know nothing about programming, but maybe BT will spot this and change this, seems a strange twist to me!

Joyce

gsharp

hello, Im sorry for the problems you have been having getting support on these issues.

This was identified as a bug and has since been fixed and implemented

Sorry again for the disruption this must have caused you.

Thanks for participating,

Graeme

BT Business Support Forum Moderator