cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new email user accounts

Murgatroyd65

I am familiar with adding new email user accounts on broadband email lite, but my latest attempt to add a new account failed at the very end of the process - I got an error message but no indication of the cause of the problem. has anyone else experienced this? I still have 5 of my 10 email accounts unused, so adding a new one shouldn't be a problem....

4 REPLIES 4

oldfarmergiles

Did you get this sorted out? I have just moved to BT but can not set up any new email accounts online.

Just get a page error. Its not my end as tried on 2 PC's at work on 3 browsers with all security turned off.

Also tried at home on a laptop but just the same.

BT have created an email account for me but I still can't do it online.

Any answers would be welcome as even BT are struggling to resolve it.

They even tried gotoassist with no joy.

Burkem5
Guru

Hi Guys

I have noticed a few of these coming into the helpdesk lately.

I have found that trying a fresh browser (no plugins) usually fixes the issue.   If you have an alternate browser which you usually do not use please try creating the email accounts using this.  If you do not have an alternate browser one can be downloaded easily and for free.

These browsers include

Chrome

Firefox

Seamonkey

Safari

Opera

If this fails please contact us

Hope this helps

Burkem5

james-maclaren

Hi,

Our business has 2 accounts but for some reason I can only view one account.  I have registered the second account but when I select view bills, I can only see the one account.  How can I view the second account?

james-maclaren

Yes, I think Google Chrome helped, but I also found I had to log out then log back in to access another account.  I don't find the website at all easy to find my way around.  Don't think I will be going paperless for a while!

Regards,

James