cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any users know how to get a response from BT to a complaint about broadband services?

GalbraithMuir

I have a serious problem with my broadband service and just cannot find a way to make contact with anyone about it. I have tried the following:

• Email through the web-site, using the form; response time reported to be three hours - nothing received for three weeks.
  • Letter, with proof of posting, to 18 Newgate Street address, as suggested by a forum member. No reply for three weeks.
  • Today, tried phone on 0845 600 70 20, currently quoting 20 - 30 minutes in the queue (which would cost £0.50 to £1,00 at least), so used the "Calll back within an hour" service. No one has called me back in two hours, so have left another message.

Can anyone tell me how I can register a complaint about service which is now having a serious impact on my business?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Seraphsailor
Grand Master

Hi,

what you need to do is google BT's Code of Practice and follow the processes therein re registering a complaint. [remainder of post removed by moderators]

Good luck!! 

GalbraithMuir

Many thanks for your prompt response. I'll get straight on to it now.

Tracey
Guru

Hi GallbraithMuir,

Have you managed to speak with a member of the complaints team?

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tracey
Guru

Hi GallbraithMuir,

As we have not heard back from you regarding your issue, we shall close this thread. 

Kind Regards

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.