cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Falcon

DigitalDaz

Hi,

I'm doing some work for a company at the moment that has a number of these IP phones.

The owner would like some sort of logging facility to monitor the number of calls and duration etc.

I have spoken with BT who tell me they do not offer that sort of facility.

I know the phones have some sort of web interface so I am wondering if any logs would be accessible from that.

And though I know it won't be supported I am wondering if it would be possible to stick something like an asterisk server between the phones and router.

Are these standard SIP devices?

I've am also unable to find the default user name and password for the web interface in any of the documentation, could someone provide it please?

TIA

Daz

1 REPLY 1

TheOtherOne
Super User

Hi Daz,

I'm afraid it is not possible to set this up, though I am happy to be corrected. One thing the owner of the lines *could* do (and it is a long shot) is set those accounts up for eBilling and any recent calls made on those numbers will appear on the recent calls section (up to 10 pm the night before). Let me know what they decide to do.

Cheers,

TheOtherOne

"He was standing, gazing northwards into the darkness, thoughtful and silent as a young tree in a windless night"