cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Monkeys

Paddy

I have been trying to order BT Infinity Broadband for our business, I originally called over 3 weeks ago today and a guy said I would get a call back and it would be sorted.  Next day I get an automated message with a pre-arranged time that was not suitable.  I had to call back several times and I've been passed around the by what seems like an office of monkeys and eventually got through to someone who said I would get it installed on the 23rd March.

Nothing since and no contact on the 23rd, i called back again and Mark could offer no explanation but he said he would look into it and give me a call back the next day.  Next day came and went with no response and I tried calling Mark on the contact number he gave me but it does not work!

I then sent an email through to the help and support explaining my situation of which it said I would have a reply in 2 hours time, this was yesterday morning.

We have new staff members started this week and internet is getting sloooow and we have more new computers on the way!

What is so difficult? I just want to get the BT infinity package!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paddy

Thank you Fiona for sorting this out for me.  Looking forward to finally getting this in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I'm really sorry you are having problems getting BT Infinity installed. If you can Private Mail me your order information, and the names of any 'staff' you have talked too, or reference numbers. I can look into this and tell you what is happening.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Thanks, i have received your mail. If you can PM me to let me know how you get on. If you are supplied any order numbers or details, I can keep an eye on the order from here.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Paddy

Thank you Fiona for sorting this out for me.  Looking forward to finally getting this in.