cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Phone Disc - broken help, broken website?

mspritch

I think I've found two bugs in the network edition of the BT Phone Disc:-

1) Help -> Phone Disc Online goes to a dead web page (http://www.118500.com/phonedisc/index.asp gives a 502 error)

2) The built-in help page only seems to work if the bt.chm file is stored on your computer. It does not appear to work over network drives or UNC paths, a bit of a pain when it's supposed to be the networked version of the disc!

Has anyone else encountered this? We're running the 2010/04 version.

I reported it earlier via the BT website, but got a stock "Our records show that your telephone account is specially managed by one of our managing teams. As a result we or any other team or department is not authorized to action or deal with any requests on your account and instead all account requests have to go via your managing team." response, from someone who clearly didn't read the question.

3 REPLIES 3

phonediscadmin
BT Employee
BT Employee

I'm sorry you haven't previously recieved the help you require with this.

For any BT Phone Disc error or issue you can contact us on 0800 833 400 Opt 9 or via phonedisc@bt.com

fatihe

an engineer hi come tomi home to check set up ppointev erythingon 17 january 2011 a can change ment account number  <account details removed by moderator>

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi Fatihe,

The account number you supplied is a residential account. You will need to contact the residential help team or the residential forum for assistance with this.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.