cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT incompetence

Hamiltonhodell

Not the first subject on this theme I imagine.   Does anyone have any idea why a expedited ADSL line takes over 8 days.

Is its just incompetence  (my personal favorite as i keep being lied to about delivery dates, get lots of letters then a phone call on the day to say the new date is even further ahead)

What BT mean by an expedited line is:   we will teach you to complain about our failure we will put you on the fast track to oblivion.

Or I'm not showing enough faith as I was told last week 5 days after the line should have been installed the first time but as close to the weekend they could bluff me to.

If anyone monitors this forum please feel free to tell me why you employ staff who seem to (lets be generous) extend the truth somewhat.

Another unhappy BT business customer

11 REPLIES 11

Hamiltonhodell

heh MarkP seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

I 'm sorry to see you are having a problem getting a line installed, is it a business phone line or a home phone line?

If you can send me a private message bu clicking on my name, with your name, contact details and the order number/landline phone number in question, I can see if I can shed some light on this for you.

Thanks

markp

Hamiltonhodell

heh MarkP have seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

I 'm sorry to see you are having a problem getting a line installed, is it a business phone line or a home phone line?

If you can send me a private message bu clicking on my name, with your name, contact details and the order number/landline phone number in question, I can see if I can shed some light on this for you.

Thanks

markp

Hamiltonhodell

MarkP seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

Thanks

markp

Hamiltonhodell

Mark seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

Thanks

markp

Hamiltonhodell

@Hamiltonhodell wrote:

Mark seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

Thanks

markp

such a good reply thought it was worth repeating a few times not quite as many times as the vast number of apologies but no action but hope you get the flavour of how it feels.

Hamiltonhodell

Round and round these go a bit like speaking to the BT business line

Hamiltonhodell

Another one I have seen this reply below to a lot these: Thought I would add it in on your behalf while i wait for another apology from the business line people tomorrow at 10ish after they fail to get the service running tonight.  Not sure why its 10 ish but assume anything earlier than that might mean they have to get it sorted out before delaying for another few days.

Mark P reply

Thanks

markp

Hamiltonhodell

Im a bit fed up with the lack of service and general could not give a toss atitude wiith lots of apologies added of course.  Enjoy the experience of hanging on the phones at BT so much I am wasting even more hours of my time trying to get this to the top of the list

Hamiltonhodell

Im a bit fed up with the lack of service and general could not give a toss atitude wiith lots of apologies added of course.  Enjoy the experience of hanging on the phones at BT so much I am wasting even more hours of my time trying to get this to the top of the list.

Im a bit fed up with the lack of service and general could not give a toss atitude wiith lots of apologies added of course.  Enjoy the experience of hanging on the phones at BT so much I am wasting even more hours of my time trying to get this to the top of the list