cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT order processing problems - HELP!

Nickfarrow

Can anyone please give me the phone number of the local business team who deal with North Wales.   since our move on the 22nd of November this year ( 2013)  We have been waiting for the simple renumber of an existing line we have already that we don't use but have in house,  to become a 2nd auxilary line to on our main advertised number since november and because the UK sales team keep manual putting the notes in place on the sales order, the indian back office team are not understanding the order that the sales team have place and we are still waiting.  When chasing it up again today 3 hours on the phone being passed from pone dept to another, the last we heard today is they are coming to install new lines in January - we have plenty of lines already but want a simple number change.

As a mail order company our customers are getting engage as the main advertised number has only one line in place.

PLEASE get me a sensible persons contact details who can simply get the exchange guys to provide a auxilary renumber as we've been asking for weeks before i have to lay anyone else off work due to the lack of sales calls we can get.

Nick

0 REPLIES 0