cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Hub

bartonn

Following problems with a Netgear router I have just replaced it with the Business Hub and it is working better. However, I used to be able to log in remotely but can't do that anymore. On the Netgear I opened ports 80,443,987,3389 & 4125 and I think I have done the same on the Business Hub (I added them to a list which I think points to the server) but I must have got it wrong. Are there any instructions for the business hub which tell you how to open the ports to allow remote dial in?

Thanks,

Neil

2 REPLIES 2

stinklyonion

For what I know before, the Hub is not be possible to accessed directly externally.

You will need to assign your IP addresses to another device and then access that device externally. For example, you can assign it to a computer on your network, access the computer using the static IP address and then access the Hub through the computer.

bartonn

Sorry, I don't think I explained myself very well....l was trying to open ports to let allow remote web access to a small bsiness server. The user interface was impenetrable to me but after finding a guide on this forum I have managed to achieve it. Thanks for responding...