cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTV DVR connection via BT Business Hub

user1234

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a CCTV system which I connected to my BT business Hub, but now I am trying to connect to my CCTV via internet. I have a static IP and dyndns address but I cannot connect to my DVR via internet. DVR uses port 80 and 5000.

Can anyone please let me know how to setup port forwarding in BT Business Hub so that I cconnec to my CCTV from a different location.

PS In the DVR manual it says that I need to configure 2 ports - 80 and 8080.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sogo7
Grand Master

To set up 'Port Forwarding' from the routers config control panel. Enter http://192.168.1.254 into your browser addres bar to open it up.

BT2700HGV router

1. Go to Firewall and then click the line that says Allow Applications, Pinholes and DMZ Mode
  2. From here the setup should be very similar to that on the Help and Support for the old firmware.

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sogo7
Grand Master

To set up 'Port Forwarding' from the routers config control panel. Enter http://192.168.1.254 into your browser addres bar to open it up.

BT2700HGV router

1. Go to Firewall and then click the line that says Allow Applications, Pinholes and DMZ Mode
  2. From here the setup should be very similar to that on the Help and Support for the old firmware.

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner

tariq

hi i got my new bt business hub to day i want to no how can i watch my cctv and how to set it up. and watch it on my phone and were to find my ip address. and do i how to put it in my dvr thanks

opticcctv

Hi If You want to watch your business or property via your phone you need to have static Ip or DNS address and connect your DVR to Router via Cat5 Cable From Hub

select advanced setting>static IP> DNS or Enable Static Ip

Select Firewall>DMZ and put Ip Address of DVR  (193.168.1.XXX)

and allow the ports which you need

celavey
Power User
Thanks a lot. Your guide really helps.