cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Divert Costs

manor

Hi, getting charged £30-£40 a month in divert call charges from my BT landline to my O2 mobile any 

options other than having a BT mobile which I dont want as in contract with O2 for another 16 months

2 REPLIES 2

HowsThat
Power User

You could try and see if BT would give you a better deal.  If not I would suggest changing suppliers.

chrisb802

The cost of the diverted call goes against your landline. See my post in calls and lines. Each call diverted to your mobile will cost you a minimum (as far as I can see) of £0.28. Irrespective of whether you take the call. If it goes to Voicemail or goes to unavaialble the charge will remain.

You could take a call package that includes free land to mobile minutes but check that it includes diverted calls.

Or you could port your landline NUMBER to a VoIP provider with lower divert call rates. So calls will go to a voip phone or your mobile according to preference. But if that landline number is also carrying your Broadband you will need to recontract your broadband and end up with a second landline number.

hope this helps

Chris