cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Not Access E.mail from My Office

TJ47

Can someone help please?? I have gone through the tech desk for this, but I thought it may be a problem someone else has experienced...

I am unable to access my e.mail through my office - this is what happens.

Login to my account - works fine.

Go to Preview E.mail  - It asks me for my password at least 4 times then does nothing, but kick me out!!

I have been on the phone to the tech desk 3 times now, the chap ended up ringing me back last night. They have passed it on to the back office. Anyone experienced this at all? if so, how was it resolved???

Thanks in anticipation,

Tracey

3 REPLIES 3

KC

Can't help I am afraid but I have been unable to get into broadband office all day. BT Office yes, but not broadband office. I wonder if there is any connection?

KC

kieran
All of the BT Web Hosting packages are down - this is probably linked to your problem. BT say they are working on a fix. My site has dissapeared off the face of the web!

OldWolf
Guru

Hi,

I know this post is older, but I thought I'd share a little tip I found if Preview seems broken.

If you can't get Preview to work, try going into webmail proper using the 'Your email' link.  Once in, then use 'Back' on your browser to get back to the portal page.  In theory the Preview should now work.

I suspect that it's a scripting issue, and the initial script is being blocked, but going into webmail then loads it.

Not sure how permanent this is tho.

Cheers.

Dave A