cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Manage Web Site

Vince

Hi, for the past week we have not been able to manage our web site. We get as far as the following page: (from the Manage Services link) https://myoffice.bt.com/youraccount/service.aspx?ServiceId=HOSTOPIA&ServiceName=Web_hosting  . But when we click the link 'Manage <name of my web site >' we get the logout page without ever getting to the new page offering Web Site Wizard, File Manager Wizard and Database Admin options.

This started a week ago. We reported the fault but were told that an upgrade was in progress over the weekend, as we explained to the engineer that didn't explain the fault being extant last Thursday.

Is there anyone who has any idea what has gone wrong here?

3 REPLIES 3

carolw

Hi there, I've been having same problem for over a week now - yesterday took 7 attempts to log in before I finally got the link showing, today was 40 minutes of no link before I finally lost it and phoned up - got put through to the Indian help centre and couldn't understand a word because of strong accent, then was cut off - total time taken 1.5hrs and it's only 9.15am.  Eventually hit the forum to see if anyone else is having the same problem!  Did you get sorted? My blood pressure is at boiling point - need to walk the dogs to calm down . . .

amor

Hi Exactly the same thing happened to me today. It took me several attempts before I could log into manage web site.

I also found that the contact us page on my website was coming up with an internal error "500" so customers could not contact me via the contact form page. I would check your contact us form is working on your website too.

I find phoning and getting through to an Indian customer service is a waste of time, as I cant understand the accent either. It is better to contact bt via email using the faults and technical errors contact page and then at least you get contact details of the person emailing you, so you can keep emailing them until the problem is sorted.

soniarathod

I think you have to go to the professional because only they can solve this problem.My friend also faced same problem then he approached Blink Consulting and i must say they really gave him a best website designs ever