cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaining about an individual?

DaFox

Is this possible? I received a call from a distraught line manager after replying to one of those text surveys very negatively - the guy was quite offended and turns out the survey was relating to a different person! The most recent person I had spoken to was called Richard and he was VERY helpful - the guy before was a disgrace to BT, so I (wrongly) thought the survey was about him (as texts gave a different name - not Richard).

I grumbled online about this guy on the forum, but seeing as my post was deleted, I would like to complain about this person - even though I have no idea who he was! 

All I have is the date of the call  - the number from which it was made and the fact it was the person I spoke to before 'Richard'. It was the TUO department (or TOU maybe, infinity help). I wasn't given a name and the guy hung up on me. If you record all your calls, then I would suspect disciplinary action at the very very least would be in order. 

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi DaFox,

I am very sorry to see you had a bad experience when contacting our helpdesk.  I moved your previous post to allow us to investigate the issues you have with the first person you spoke to in our TOU team.

This is why I sent you a PM to get more details about the call you had with our TOU team.  Now that you have replied to this PM I can now get this investigated for you.

Regards

Markp

BT Business Forum Moderator