cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion over what plan, features etc and whether to stay with BT or move

shine123

I'm looking for some advice.  We currently have 1 phone line (featureline), BT Broadband Option 2 and 3 mobiles from an external company.  We have the fax, broadband and franking machine plugged into the phoneline, all with ASDL filters.  We predominantly use the phoneline to divert calls to our mobiles which is costing a whack every month (72% diverted to mobiles last year, remaining calls to local or national calls, no international calls).  Everytime I phone BT I either can't get through or get someone who just confuses me with all the plan names - one plan, one bill, one plan plus, one bill plus - I have no idea now what plan I'm on and what features we are now getting.  I just want a straight answer.

At the moment, our broadband and mobiles are due for renewal - I can't decide whether to move the broadband to another company and keep the mobiles external, or keep the broadband with BT on a lesser package (as we don't need the all singing all dancing one which was sold to us 2 years ago) and bring the mobiles into BT to save on our call diversion costs.

I've just spent 3 mornings on BT's website trying to decifer their broadband and mobile services, I also phoned BT Business Sales to speak to them about the mobiles but got some idiot trying to sell me stuff I didn't need which cost considerably more (BT are you just out to get our money which many small business don't have at the moment).  I just want to speak to someone from BT who can speak clearly about their products, advise me on the most appropriate products for my business which are cost effective - am I asking too much.  I'm now resorting to the forum to see if anyone has any advice.  Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0