cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Address

skegdaycentre
Does anyone know BT's address to send payments by post. I have scoured the website, I have been through all the help available, I have even asked the question in the search box. No joy. I only want to pay the wretched bill, don't they want paying? I don't want to pay online or by Direct Debit.   Sophie
3 REPLIES 3

TheOtherOne
Super User

Hi Sophie,

Isn't the address at the back of your bill? it should be:

BT Telephone Payment Centre 
Durham 
DH98 1BT 

And you need to make sure that the cheques are payable to BT, you need to write your Customer account number on the reverse of the cheque, and also include the payment slip from the bottom of the bill.

Hope this helps,

TheOtherOne

"He was standing, gazing northwards into the darkness, thoughtful and silent as a young tree in a windless night"

skegdaycentre

Hi TheOtherOne

Thanks for the address.  No, now we have been talked into paperfree bills, the downloadable version doesn't include a postal address or payment slip.  They don't make it easy to pay!

Sophie

TheOtherOne
Super User

No problem, to be honest I think eBilling is great but if you're paperfree it might be easier to go on Direct Debit, also because you'll avoid the payment processing fee of £ 4.50 per quarter. That's my opinion anyway...

Glad this is sorted now anyway 🙂

TheOtherOne

"He was standing, gazing northwards into the darkness, thoughtful and silent as a young tree in a windless night"