cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling your products on your website?

P_John

Hi,

I am planning to sell e-books, music Cds online with the help of my own site. I have uploaded all the stuff on my site. I am worrying about payment transactions. I want to give all the payment methods to the customer which includes credit card, Visa card etc. Is there is any suggestions to securely run payment transaction on my site?

3 REPLIES 3

Smith

Hello,

A good question. Only few people are conscious about the payment transactions online.  I would suggest you to get certified from Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to manage your payment system. This is actually a filtering system before customer payment process online as a result security increases. You can get detail information from here www.sslstar.com

TheOtherOne
Super User

Hi Smith,

Great answer, just to add to that if you have Advanced Web hosting you have the option of adding a Private SSL Certificate to your domains, i.e. https://www.primarydomain.co.uk

BT offers GEO Trust SSL Certificates through the BT Domains Centre specifically for use with BT Advanced Web hosting.

TheOtherOne

"He was standing, gazing northwards into the darkness, thoughtful and silent as a young tree in a windless night"

njwoods

hello all,

How about Paypal as an option----pretty easy for the end user and secure for them too??

I hear some issues with it but they are rare for smaller business transactions, it all depends how large a shopping cart you have I think.

Let us know what works for you and we can try it too, thanks.

for all your online tracking needs....call tracking

Message Edited by njwoods on 19-01-2009 07:25 PM
for all your online tracking needs.....call tracking