cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Domestic Line to Business Line

Drummond_Small

Hello.

I'm a sole trader working from home. I have a BT Business line and a BT Domestic line, plus BT Business Broadband.

When I originally set up my internet connection (back in the days of 28K modems) my business broadband service was attached to my domestic line as the business line could not support it. I now want to cancel my Business Line as 99.9% of my calls are now on my mobile but wish to retain my Business Broadband. I believe that I will need to convert my domestic line to a business one to achieve this. I would also like to upgrade to BT Infinity at the same as this is now available in our village.

Given the experience of the vast majority of BT customer represented on this forum I'm becoming increasingly apprehensive about heading down this path.

Simple question - Is there a single point of contact in BT where I can achieve this without leaving myself open to cancellation fees, lost service, general mayhem and stress related heart disease?

Thanks.

Drummond

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Drummond_Small,

if your speak to our customer options team they can discuss everything with you.

Markp

Fotofabric_LTD

Yes they will & then do nothing about itMan Frustrated