cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have Openzone access?

Pugwash

I have a BT Business broadband account, so does this mean I automatically have an openzone account?

If so, where would I get my account login details?

If not, why not?

3 REPLIES 3

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I am afraid you don't automatically receive Openzone minutes with BT Business Broadband, it depends on the type of Business Broadband package you have purchased. With BT Business Broadband Advance package we supply 250 Openzone Minutes per month, and with Advance support we supply 500 minutes per month. 

You did not sign up with your BT Business Broadband user details when registering for the forum, so i cannot check what package you are on. If you would like to see if your package includes Openzone Minutes please private mail me your account information.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Julie-Chess

Hello Fiona.

As a business customer, how long after contacting support can I expect to recieve my Openzone login username and password?

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi Julie-Chess

An email is sent to either the preferred email address you provided when placing your order or your primary email address, up to 14 days from the date your BT Business Total Broadband has been activated. The email invites you to retrieve your BT Openzone voucher by accessing a unique link embedded in the email. The email also explains how to log in and use your BT Openzone inclusive minutes.

If you have not received this information, please private mail me your account details and i can check your broadband package.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.