cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasySiteWizard 7.5 Professional user guide - WHERE DO I FIND IT????????

BirdBrayn

Hi, BirdBrayn here,

I have been using EasySiteWizard Pro for 2 weeks now and am tearing my hair out!!!!

I did manage to find the "EasySiteWizard 6 User Guide", but a lot of the buttons/icons don't relate to EasySiteWizard Pro - or at least not what is appearing on my screen!!! I've tried in both Firefox and in Internet Explorer 7.

People have mentioned "EasySiteWizard 7.5 Professional user guide" in the blogs and that there have been links to it- WHERE ARE THE LINKS??? I do a search for it and just get the same blog pages come up without any links to it.

I need to know how to do the following things:

- change the size of a cell in a table - the mini toggles only appear erratically - or just don't work

- merge cells in a table

- add colour to background where my background photo does not stretch to

- the text/font sizings apply erratically - usually not at all - and yes, I DO have it selected and I AM clicking the "apply" button

- my logo is "special text and sun symbol" on white background  - how do I make the white background transparent????

- where are simple drawing tools - like lines - circles - boxes etc etc???

- how do I stop a page using the Master Page as it's template - the tick box is no longer visible on the Page Manager 

and there will be a host of other questions once l have got beyond these hiccups......

Also, if I can't do any of the above with the BT package and I went back to using Microsoft Publisher to build my website, would that work if I uploaded it to my BT hosted site? and would it tick all the boxes for search engines, and internet etc?? - at least I can get the tools to do what I want in that software!!!!

HELP ME - HELP ME NOW!!!!!!

Yours desperately,

BirdBrayn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BirdBrayn

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for the link - I have found the PDF version more useable than the Googled one.

I have read through it and fiddled around with my website.  I have managed to do a few more things more easily, but alas, as you said - it doesn't do any of the things I wanted it to....

Thank you very much for your help - I really appreciate your time.

Alas, the BT Package is not the all singing and dancing solution I had envisaged when I signed up for it - the templates look lovely, but aren't user friendly with my logo and artwork and ideas.  Perhaps I'm expecting too much for my money and should just fork out for DreamWeaver or somesuch... or I guess I could just dump my logo, my artwork and my ideas, and use the basic fonts in one of the BT templates and look just like that - a BT Template......

Disappointed and gutted ..... shoot me! Shoot me now!! 

BirdBrayn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

alastair
Grand Guru

dave
Guru

BT's official link is below, although the software is up to 7.9 now i think so they perhaps ought to update this.

http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8854/c/1995,1997,2018

A lot of the things that you mentioned can't really be done with it.

BirdBrayn

Thanks Alastair. 

Very grateful,

BirdBrayn

BirdBrayn

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for the link - I have found the PDF version more useable than the Googled one.

I have read through it and fiddled around with my website.  I have managed to do a few more things more easily, but alas, as you said - it doesn't do any of the things I wanted it to....

Thank you very much for your help - I really appreciate your time.

Alas, the BT Package is not the all singing and dancing solution I had envisaged when I signed up for it - the templates look lovely, but aren't user friendly with my logo and artwork and ideas.  Perhaps I'm expecting too much for my money and should just fork out for DreamWeaver or somesuch... or I guess I could just dump my logo, my artwork and my ideas, and use the basic fonts in one of the BT templates and look just like that - a BT Template......

Disappointed and gutted ..... shoot me! Shoot me now!! 

BirdBrayn