cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit website

daimilk

Hi

I can't edit my website I have tried both Website Wizard Pro and Easysite Wizard 6 but my website does not appear in either.  My website was designed by a webdesigner a couple of years ago who has since gone out of business so unable to contact him.  If someone could please help I'm also new to all this please do not get to technical.Smiley Frustrated 

1 REPLY 1

Sogo7
Grand Master

Niether of those packages are capable of editing a professionally made website and to be honest they are not exactly brilliant for building even a hobby website let alone something to showcase your business.

Options:

• any half competant Web Designer out there should be able to make alterations to an existing site
  • you can make simple changes to existing text yourself with any Text editor like Notepad
  • dump the entire site and start over yourself with a package called WordPress

If the site is more than a couple of years old I would strongly advise contracting a Web designer to build a new one, or at least give the old one a digital check up and have them apply any small changes you want done at the same time. BT does have its own Web Design service and some of their work is quite run of the mill respectable albeit a little on the expensive side. Of course a quick search of Google will probably turn up dozens of Freelance  Web Designers in your nearest town and it never hurts to ask for a quote.

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner