cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO ADMIN: Who the hell is bid-raider.com?

Sogo7
Grand Master

and why do I occasionally keep  seeing  a login prompt for them  when I click on topics in this forum?

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner
13 REPLIES 13

LordDave

You shouldn't that's my site! What pages are you looking at?

Sogo7
Grand Master

Here you go LordDave, didn't take long for it to happen again.

Have uploaded a zip folder full of screenshots, had to do it with camera

because it's a browser generated box it overides print screen settings.

http://lovelogic.net/z_tuts/screenshots.zip   [40MB]

Something else I noticed..

bottom left of the screen is showing a message "waiting for m.addthisedge.com" don't know if that helps at all.

Anyhow left a message in the username field so if authentification attempts are recorded somewhere on the server it should stick out like a sore thumb.

LordDave

That is bizarre!! Logged your attempt but doesnt explain why you are getting a redirect!!

Sogo7
Grand Master

It's a new one on me as well..

For something like this to happen would suggest the hosting server itself is having a hiccup. I'll ask around but only the die-hards are online Sundays!

LordDave

Can't understand how it links my website with this account, what browser are you using? The site uses cookies, have any been left on your pc?

Sogo7
Grand Master

Firefox 14.0.1  with firebug plugin (not active) & regular BT broadband Internet connection, No Proxy

No cookies found for bid-raider.com just analytics and session ones for BT

LordDave

Think this must be a BT issue - some how cross scripting

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

I just noticed this as well, but it only appears at the points in 'Re: Advanced Web Hosting - Getting started with database manager and phpmyadmin' where is has:

MySQL said:

Then once you cancel it it puts up a link to MySQL documentation.

When you posted the thread up did you include some sort of absolute address?  It's like the full URL is there, but because it's on your server you need to log in to see whatever it's trying to show.

I tried editting the post and it came up with the server login, and even copying the object and trying to paste it into Word came up with a login box.

Dave

LordDave

Aha!! Do I have permissions to remove the post