cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty line still......

thecarshop

Good Afternoon,

I wonder if anyone can take some time to look into my problem I have had for 8 weeks now, please read for an interesting story. I have a featureline system with 3 lines and have recently developed a crackle on line 1 in which I contacted bt about of which they sent out engineer 1 of 7. He told me sorry no fault on line try changing your internal wiring of which I did, so I called again by this time the other 2 lines have been affected by the same issue. Now I have been over the same thing through engineer 2 3 4 5 6, I had engineer number 7 out yesterday of which I would like to call him Mr Helpful. He started from scratch checked the phones the wiring done all his tests then went to the exchange and identified that it was 100% in the exchange of which he said he will report the fault and it should be resolved next day. Today is next day my phones were off for 15 mins this morning while they apparently done something, and it is still the same today. This is starting to affected my business like you would not believe.

0 REPLIES 0