cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featureline Helpdesk Online Chat

lloydy2001

You can now contact the Featureline helpdesk online using our new Online Chat instant messaging tool. Quick, easy and convenient - get instant advice on the Featureline service, calling features and technical problems.

Just visit Featureline Team and click on the green 'Chat online' icon. Also available from this page is the Featureline user guide, FAQs and troubleshooting pages - making it a one-stop shop for help and support.

Your views count! We'd love to have your opinions of the new Online Chat service - what's it like to use? What's good? What's not?... Please let us know!!

Cheers

Featureline Product Team

Message Edited by lloydy2001 on 10-07-2009 10:54 AM
21 REPLIES 21

whizzbang
Super User
what's featureline lloydy?

lloydy2001

Featureline is a business phone line service that provides similar functionality to a small PBX, without the need to invest in a sophisticated phone system or any equipment or upgrade overheads.

Featureline includes a number of features which come in-tariff: Call Diversion, Call Transfer, 3-way Calling, Call Pick-Up, Call Waiting, Hunt Group working (to name but a few).

It can help save you money, make your business more efficient and increase the level of service you give your customers.

For more info - take a look at the website http://business.bt.com/phone-services/phone-lines-and-calling-plans/featureline

whizzbang
Super User
ah ok thanks, will take a look

hartleygreens

having problems changing my time on my featureline

Frances
Master User

Hi Hartleygreens

Are you still having this problem? If so, you can contact the featureline team on their chat as described above or you can call them instead on 0870 513 3399 and they will be able to assist you further.

Thanks

Frances

Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks

Janbatch

I have just set up Featureline with BT and understand we are a Hunt Group.

I have purchased 4 Featureline phones.

We have 4 lines coming into the 1 main line.

My problem is, thick as I may appear..... How do assign an extension number to the 4 phones I have plugged in the wall?

I understand the diver etc, but I am at a loss to understand how I can set up extension numbers to transfer incoming calls internally!

Thanks

Jan

Tracey
Guru

Hi Janbatch, Sorry to read about the issues you are having with your line.

If you speak to our Featureline Team, they would be able to assist you with setting this up.

Hope this helps

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Wiltshire

Hi

We have featureline 4 lines and I want to know if I can pick up the messages remotely over the Christmas period and if so how I go about this??

regards

Debbiei

Tracey64

My BT Featureline phone isn't ringing - the red light is flashing but there is no ringing sound. Also, when I press the hands free button there is no dialling tone. I have to pick the phone up.