cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featureline Helpdesk Online Chat

lloydy2001

You can now contact the Featureline helpdesk online using our new Online Chat instant messaging tool. Quick, easy and convenient - get instant advice on the Featureline service, calling features and technical problems.

Just visit Featureline Team and click on the green 'Chat online' icon. Also available from this page is the Featureline user guide, FAQs and troubleshooting pages - making it a one-stop shop for help and support.

Your views count! We'd love to have your opinions of the new Online Chat service - what's it like to use? What's good? What's not?... Please let us know!!

Cheers

Featureline Product Team

Message Edited by lloydy2001 on 10-07-2009 10:54 AM
21 REPLIES 21

celavey
Power User

Seems like a lot of customers are contacting them every single day. I just couldn't believe that I am always stuck on queue.

jo2

I have forgotten to remotely divert my Featureline phone - before I do so I would like to check if there are any messages.  How do I do this please?

SandyPower

Where is the featureline online chat green icon?

cinnes

We have 4 featurelines on a hunt group but want all the phones to ring at the same time, how do we achieve this. Is it by removing the hunt group?

chris1974

Hi there can anyone tell me if featureline would save me buying a new phone system like quantum ..

We are a small business and have 2 incoming lines and seem to only need very basic functions like receiving calls , making calls , transfering a call to a mobile and transfering calls internally to one of our 5 phones ..Does Featurline let me do all this ?

AQueensEnglish

we have bought a BT clonverse 2300 phone and we can't set it up so that we can transfer calls between the office phones

GingyP

on 01284 787169 we have 4 feature lines

Often we are all out of the office

If we try and set diverts on all phones one - usually the first in line - is "busy" if anyone calls us.  Other lines divert fine

patrick

I have  lost my a/c number can you let me have it Patrick Norris

patrick

will you please let me have my account number with you Patrick Norris

movingpad

wheres the green button to press? one of our phones in unable to transfer incoming calls but can do internal..help!