cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free unlimited BT Wi-fi with your BT Business Broadband…stay connected, wherever you are...

AnitaM
Administrator
Administrator

If you’ve already got our broadband, don’t forget you can stay connected, wherever you are, using free BT Wi-fi on your device.

With access to over 5 million free wi-fi hotspots, you and your people can easily and efficiently work from...well, almost anywhere.

Working in Starbucks, or waiting for a plane or train, or even staying in a Hilton hotel, you can use your free unlimited BT Wi-fi, wherever you can connect to a hotspot.

So send and check email, get online, or send and receive files. There's no difference between working from home, working from the office, or working from a hotspot - You can do everything you'd normally do in the office.

Make sure you set up wi-fi now.

If you don’t have our broadband, you can still buy BT Wi-fi access…or better still, check out our great broadband deals and order online today to get your free unlimited BT Wi-fi.

2 REPLIES 2

toadhallgang

I am moving from BTresidential broadband to BTbusiness fibre to the premises, I don't have any idea what to do but I currently have BT wi-fi on my mobile , do I need to do anything re the Bt Wi Fi to change as the accounts are run totally seperately?

markp
Grand Guru

Hi toadhallgang,

as the mobile account is sepparate to the business broadand, it will be 2 separate accounts.

Mark