cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get BT Hosted Voip?

CBSlade

It sounds like a silly question but I'm having real trouble getting it! I phoned BT who put me in touch with David Feeley at my local BT Business centre and SIX WEEKS ago I told him I wanted BT hosted VOIP but, despite several emails, I'm no further along with it because he knows nothing about it!

I don't think I understand it as much as most of the regular posters on here but I *think* it solves the problems for my small business - I can't understand why I just can't have it!

How did people on here get it sorted out?

5 REPLIES 5

gs
Super User

Unfortunatly the only way to order it is to call local business, try and speak to someone else as he seems useless 🙂

You could try calling another local business.....

elruben

hi everybody

actually, I have the same problem, but I even don`t know how to connect to them can u pls. give me their phone number, please

gs
Super User

I managed to guess this address 1st time...

www.btlocalbusiness.co.uk

You can also go to www.bt.com and click search to get to their info....

chrisbtlbnewcas
BT Partner
BT Partner

If you are having problems with your allocated BTLB office, why not speak to one of BT's Authorised Partners?

A list of BT Partners can be found on this BT webpage:-

http://business.bt.com/bt-authorised-partners/partner-details

I represent The 3P Company UK Ltd, the only BT Partner that exclusively works with the BT portfolio (i.e. we don't promote services from other carriers).

If you would like to talk through your requirements with me, please get in touch. I can either put you in touch with one of our registered BT Resellers in your area or can help you directly - from advice through to order placement.

The following is an extract from a BT document that defines the role of BTLB and other third parties:-

Although “owned” by the BTLB on behalf of BT, BTLB customers can be contacted for sales purposes by other indirect agents engaged by BT (e.g. Indirect Partner Sales partners, resellers and Associates). Where another agent makes a sale, the customer will remain on the BTLB base for BT account management purposes.

Hope this is of some use

BT Local Business Newcastle

elruben

Thanks guysSmiley Happy