cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Easy Site Wizard Not Working???

magfo

Anyone else found this problem.  I am trying to adjust a few text boxes on my unpublished website.  For example, I am trying to add a website address under an already exisiting 'contact' box which has the email address currently on the last line.  I obviously want to use the same font & colour for this new text but I can't seem to change the colour to what I want (I can change the font & size etc).  I can see what is happening, when I higlight the text I want to change and then click on the font colour box, you can see the text is still highlighted in the background.  If I click on one of the colours already there, it changes, but the colour I have been using (and I was only working on this last week) is one that I have always typed the #code in so I have to type in #000081 and this gives me the exact same colour.  But as soon as I click in the # box my highlighted text in the background gets unselected so it does not change it.

Like I say I can change it to one of the default colours that are in the pallet, but this colour is specific colour that I have used on the whole website and never had a problem using before. 

On top of this, even if I do use one of the default colours (or even just leave the text as it is) and then go to preview the page - this new text line just does not show up.  It just shows the website exactly as it was before I started. 

Is this a problem anyone else has found lately?

0 REPLIES 0